Occasionally on my blog you will find a book review to consider. I will give a rating of 1-5 for each book I review according to the following scale:
1 star…probably not worth your time.
2 stars…there are some things to like, but could elements have been stronger.
3 stars…this story will appeal to some readers but others might find it lacking something.
4 stars…strong story, nice illustrations, and should grab the attention of many readers.
5 stars…superbly written story, stellar illustrations, a must addition to any book lovers’ collection!
My opinions are my own and all books I review are either given to me free in return for an honest review, books checked out from my local library, or ones I’ve purchased for review purposes.
Have a book you’d like me to consider for the BOOK NOOK REVIEWS lineup? Here are the criteria for consideration:
- I review picture books, chapter books, young adult novels, inspirational novels, but may consider other books so let’s chat!
- Print copies will be reviewed and then donated to local libraries in support of Children’s Literacy. Ebooks and PDFs are also accepted.
- The book being reviewed must receive at least a 3 on the rating scale listed above in order to be included in the BOOK NOOK REVIEWS lineup. Reviews with a 3 rating or higher will be promoted on numerous social sites including the Story Catcher Publishing blog, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Amazon, and more.
- Any books with a review rating of 1 or 2 will receive a private email indicating areas which may have affected the overall rating.
- Authors or Publishers wanting books to be considered for BOOK NOOK REVIEWS should forward an ebook or PDF copy to [email protected]. Any print copy needs to be forwarded to Donna L Martin, C/O Story Catcher Publishing, P O Box 27788, Knoxville, Tn 37927.
- Picture book reviews are usually posted within one month of receiving, chapter books and young adult novels within two months.
- Any questions, send me a message at [email protected].
If you discover one of my reviews have helped you decide on whether to add to your own home library or to select a book as a gift, please take a moment to share the BOOK NOOK REVIEWS post with your friends by selecting one of the sharing buttons at the end of each post.
Check out the BOOK NOOK REVIEWS on this blog and let’s “catch” some great stories…together!